• Howdy, Freund! Du scheinst neu hier zu sein. Warum erstellst du dir nicht einen Forenaccount, um mitdiskutieren zu können? Du kannst dich hier registrieren.
    Du hast schon einen Forenaccount? Dann kannst du dich hier einloggen. Viel Spaß!

Was denkst du zum Beispiel über diese Themen?

Externe Hinweise, Infos und Tipps

Joony

Wildwest-Legende
Ehemaliges Teammitglied
Für alle Interessierten, auf Facebook wurde gerade folgender Hinweis geschrieben:

"Yesterday at the saloon I met a very old fellow. Collector of rare and old maps, he says. Was looking for some old treasure maps to buy, couldn't help him, but some shady gunslinger made a deal with him, heard them mumbling about bees or peas or something... He has a lot of very dry paper in his house, I guess."

Joony

Wildwest-Legende
Ehemaliges Teammitglied
Version 1.29 steht vor der Tür, auf dem Beta-Server wird diese Version bereits getestet.
Das kommende Update beinhaltet mehrere größere Roadmap-Features, unter anderem den Warenhandel, die Möglichkeit, Kopfgelder auszusetzen und eine Änderung im Duellsystem, sodass Spieler nun am aktuellen Standort auf der Karte, nicht mehr direkt in der Stadt duelliert werden können.

Wir freuen uns sehr darauf, dieses Update auf den deutschen Welten aufzuspielen, ein paar Tage müssen wir uns aber noch gedulden!

Weitere Informationen: http://forum.westbeta.innogames.de/showthread.php?t=985

Joony

Wildwest-Legende
Ehemaliges Teammitglied
Heute erschienen wieder ein paar mysteriöse Nachrichten auf Facebook:

"I found this golden gun, but there are no bullets for it?! I showed it to our weaponsmith, he is pretty good with guns usually, but he could not help me. What he found out, though, was that it is a six-shooter and there is some gold dust in the barrel. Maybe you can figure out what to do?"

"Do you remember that old man I told you about earlier? The map collector? Met him again, poor fella came running into the saloon, shouting fire! We went to help him, turns out that his house was on fire, we were able to put it out quick enough, so he still could save some of his precious maps.
He better be careful, this... fire could light up again anytime, maybe you can keep an eye out if you come across his house?"

"On my way to the hotel I overheard a discussion of a gunslinger and a goldsmith. The goldsmith told the gunslinger that he cannot make a pure gold gun because the metal would be too soft for the designed purpose, but he could coat it with gold. He continued that he would need 8 pieces of gold for the rifle and half the... amount for a revolver. Further on he would need one piece of gold for each bullet."

EDIT: Übersetzungen finden sich in den jeweiligen Threads im Geheimquestforum. (Volli)

Golden Gun: http://forum.the-west.de/showpost.php?p=486915&postcount=362
Es riecht n. e. Schatz: http://forum.the-west.de/showpost.php?p=486921&postcount=118

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

DeletedUser725

Vor wenigen Minuten erschien ein neuer Tipp auf Facebook:

Once upon a time there was a huge fight between a cavalry unit and invading Mexicans from the south. The Mexicans were many in numbers and the cavalry fought bravely to hold their position on a river bank. In his last effort, the cavalry commander threw his legendary golden saber into the river. All men of the cavalry unit lost their life in this battle...

Oben