• Howdy, Freund! Du scheinst neu hier zu sein. Warum erstellst du dir nicht einen Forenaccount, um mitdiskutieren zu können? Du kannst dich hier registrieren.
    Du hast schon einen Forenaccount? Dann kannst du dich hier einloggen. Viel Spaß!

Was denkst du zum Beispiel über diese Themen?

Corrupted The West mods on EN servers

Status
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.

DeletedUser29575

It´s not important what you write and how you communicate, it´s important who´s reading it since this is the game with the most biased moderators team ever. They actively play the game, sometimes hidden by different nicknames and also moderate the worlds where they are actively playing (example: Foscock on Galveston that was dealing with my tickets several times and also banned Acid Auntie when she dug multi fights on one occasion while others were not getting punished at all). Then there is a community manager Da Twista that´s providing his alliance mates and townies with info when will the nuggets discount starts and about ingame sales before they are officially announced. Definition of corruption and Inno doesn´t care as long as there r sheep willing to spend fortune on this dying game. Also, they banned alliance leaders in the past (e.g. Joffers from WFA on old servers) just for playing in alliances that competed against mod alliances (most of them got promoted to mods not based on ingame knowledge or skills but just for being townies that sucked up to Twista).

I apologize for being here and there is no other way to get in touch with Innogames. I hope that the situation is better on other language worlds.

GB

DeletedUser25314

I could tell similar things about an Polish CM by the Team Fortbattle Championship :whistle:

Status
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
Oben