• Howdy, Freund! Du scheinst neu hier zu sein. Warum erstellst du dir nicht einen Forenaccount, um mitdiskutieren zu können? Du kannst dich hier registrieren.
    Du hast schon einen Forenaccount? Dann kannst du dich hier einloggen. Viel Spaß!

Was denkst du zum Beispiel über diese Themen?

Hilfe

DeletedUser

English

I'm typing this with a translator so sorry if its confusing. I don't speak German so this is hard. Can someone please help me? I just started and I have no way of learning how to play because I don't know what the words mean and I can't look at a guide because I don't speak German. So if there is anyone with good English skills that could help me then i would appreciate it. Thanks! :)

Deutsch

Ich tippe das mit einem so schade Übersetzer wenn sein verwirrendes. Ich spreche German nicht, so ist das hart. Kann jemand mir bitte helfen? Ich fing gerade an, und ich habe keine Weise zu lernen, wie man spielt, weil ich nicht weiß, was die Wörter bedeuten und ich auf einen Führer nicht schauen kann, weil ich German nicht spreche. So, wenn es irgendjemanden mit guten englischen Sachkenntnissen gibt, die mir dann helfen konnten, würde ich es schätzen. Dank!:)

DeletedUser

Hello,

i try to help you, but my english is not sooo good, so i excuse me.

First you have on the left and right side on top small pictures "buttons". if you press this buttons so you have a lot of new windows.

on the button left side:

charakter: You can change hier your attributs and Skills. You need this for new works

Inventory: Here are the collection if you get things from the work

Quest: Here are different quest if orient on you charakterlevel

(Stadt)Town: If you are Member in Town you can buy here many clothes, weapens or a lot of other thing. If you need rest, you can sleep in a hotel.
Rest (EP) need you to make works.

Townforum: If you are Member in Town you have here your own Townforum

Duell: Here can you fighting again another Player when you are Member on a town which have a Burial institute

buttons on right side:

Ranking list: here see you your own position in rankinglist

Premium:
here can you buy nuggets for a Premiumaccount

Telegramm: here can you write an ingame news on other players

Berichte (Report): when you finish a work or making a duel you get here a report over your EP or your money.

Arbeiten (works): here see you your actually work if you doing

Einstellungen (Player settings): here can you do your own player settings (new e-mail, or changing your password)

on the big map of the world in the middel of the window, you can see your works which you can do. The works orient on your skills.

rises your charakterlevel you can distribute 1 attribut and 3 skills (round button on charakterwindow).

many times later your works need more and more attributs and skills. Press a work - button on the map of world you see the Requirement of this work. You need min. + 1 Point on the work so you can do this.

more Points on the work give you more money an Experience. you need experience if you can rise your charakterlevel (yellow beams)

rest beam is the blue. You need this to do your works. 30 minutes costs 5 Points, 1 hour costs 10 Points, 2 hour costs 20 points. The points regenerate 3 Points of 1 hour. If you sleep in hotel you are sleeping 8 hour an get a lot of restpoint back.

the red beam is your livepoints. sinking this on 0 Points your are falling in sleep and lost your cash-money. Are you member on a town you have alternate a bank you can deponate your money there safely.

i hope i can help you a little bit. if you have questions can you write here on the forum.

best regards
biskini

DeletedUser

English

Yes, thank you. That was quite helpful! :)

Deutsch

Ja, Danke. Das war ziemlich nützlich!:)

DeletedUser

Sumpf aber cool von euch das ihr auch helft wenn es nicht so leicht ist !! :):D

Ihr seid geil !! :D

Oben